Are you 18 years old or older?
Sorry, the content of this store can't be seen by a younger audience. Come back when you're older.
The Latitude 64° Core Pro E2 Backpack hits that elusive sweet spot of capacity versus ease of use. With the ergonomic design you will keep the weight close and high up on your back. This is right in the middle of the Latitude 64° bag line-up. It is sturdier and has more storage than the Core bag, but much lighter than the Luxury DG Backpack. Thanks to the easily accessible top compartments and newly redesigned side pockets, the Core Pro E2 holds everything you might need when it comes to play a round or two. Regardless if you are a dedicated disc golfer or just discovered the sport, this bag is for you!
· Main disc compartment holds up to 18 discs depending on molds.
· Top putter compartment. Holds two discs.
· Top compartment for extra discs, extra clothing, towels, etc. Also contains inner pocket for your valuables.
· Water bottle holder for 1 liter/34 oz on the side. (New for E2)
· Small zippered pocket for valuables on the side. (New for E2)
· Putter pocket, mini pocket, and zippered side pocket on the side. (New for E2)
· Elastic mini pocket at the top side.
· Pen holder at the top side.
· Padded straps and back panel.
· Water repellent fabric.
· Heavy duty feet underneath to reduce wear and tear.
· Premium SBS Zippers.
Weight: 1600 grams (3.5 pounds)
Dimensions: 48cm x 38cm x 22cm (19” x 15” x 9”)
Fabric: 600D x 600D Poly ripstop with Eco Friendly PVC backing
Discs, towels and water bottle are NOT included.
*Rain cover is sold separately.
Amazing backpack! I’m so happy with my purchase. This bag has everything I need. Lots of space and pockets for whatever I need to bring for a round, and of course plenty of space for discs. Outstanding quality, as well.
It’s a perfect middle ground of the core pro and luxury e4. Plenty of space while remaining lightweight. Highly recommend!
Core Pro E2 Backpack
I think its light and feels good to carrie.
I was really satisfied with the bag. Nice storage and all the different features I was looking for. Unfortunately the rubber feet underneath are located to close to the back edge of the bag. As a result, you get the edges of the feet pointed directly into your back. I therefore returned the bag.
Once I found out how over stable it is, it has found a spot in my bag!
Cabt quite seem to get the distance I thought I could. I can throw the Opto River further 🤔
The disc is more understable than expected, but with play it will get more stable.
Jag är supernöjd med min Fury, jag n ny favorit disc i min bag