The Recruit Basket is perfect as it is tournament quality at practice price. This basket can be put together and taken down in about 2 minutes. It also comes with all the necessary hardware and tools. The Recruit has 26 strands of chains on the inner and outer layers. Weighing in at approximately 60 lbs (27 kg), the basket is sturdy and with the built-in wheel on the base, it is very easy to move. Get ready for tournaments. Get better. Get the Recruit.
Color: Matte black finish
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- 13 inner and 13 outer chain sets that are zinc coated
- The Recruit Basket is electrophoresed first and then powder coated for extra protection from natural elements
- Tension screws are included for increased stability
- The Recruit Basket is approved at the Standard PDGA level which means the basket can be used in play for any event up to, and including, a B-Tier
- The top band on the Recruit Basket is 3" tall
- The Recruit Basket is easy to carry in a car's trunk because the pole is made of two parts
- The Recruit Basket is mainly meant for portable use. Permanent installation, or prolonged exposure to the elements, can eventually compromise the integrity of the basket's composition
- Total height: 138 cm
- Maximum width: 57 cm
- Max size of gaps on top: 17 cm
- Height above ground: 81 cm
- Depth: 22 cm
- Outside diameter: 69 cm
- Maximum size of gaps: 20,4 cm
- Radial reps: 12 cm
- Target zone: 49 cm
- Weight: 24 kg
Basket WILL ship and arrive separately if you order other items with it.
*This item only ships within countries Sweden, Finland & Norway.