River is one of our most popular discs of the past decade, probably due to its tremendous GLIDE. The River is a fairway driver for those accuracy shots that demands good control. It is easy to throw and fits most player’s power and skill levels. With small fade and amazing glide, you can really let it fly on those big anhyzer curves.
The progress bars visually display disc's flight for a right-handed backhand thrower.
Things you should know
Product images may differ slightly from actual product. Shade of disc color may vary (for example, blue can be baby blue or sky blue). Foil stamp color are assorted, unless otherwise stated.
Get your gear for your weekend round. We offer free shipping to selected regions.
• Sweden: 500 SEK
• Norway: 1500 NOK
• EU: 100€
• US: $150
Do we ship internationally? Yes, we do! Check out our international shipping page here.
The best disc in my bag.
Thank you for the review.
I'm happy to hear that you enjoy the Gold River. :)
When I started playing DG, I was given a River and an A4. Been playing for about a year now, and they're both still my go to disc. The River Gold has the best grip and flies as intended, either a nice fade or 300 straight on a rope.
Very nice disc. Its super stable. Glides very well and goes super straight. Holds line very well
I was pleasantly surprised that my new Gold River was actually a better performing disc than I expected. It will handle light winds and had completely predictable flights in all release angles. It is my go-to disc for narrow lane controlled fairway drives and long approaches. The best is last...the glide. In a tailwind or downhill it out distances 90% of the discs in my bag with more control than the remaining 10%. The Gold plastic has a really nice feel and grip.
I’m a RHFH dominant player, and this thing is great for tunnels and turnovers. Holds any line I put it on.